Thanks to Book Roast for tagging me! I posted this on the first day it snowed, so a little late. Autumn technically goes until December 20th, right?
You can see the video blog here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEZnSixk0Y
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color – choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover.
The Healthy College Cookbook by Alexandra Nimetz
2. Cozy Sweater – It’s finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding – choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
The National Parks An Illustrated History 100 Years of American Splendor by Kim Heacox
4. Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Mowlgi from Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
Rejected Princesses: Tales of History's Boldest Heroines, Hellions, and Heretics by Jason Porath
6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens – The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up – What’s
the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
The Awakening by Kate Chopin
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?
Macaroni and cheese! I have the best recipe ever for macaroni and cheese, which is...
3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1 pound processed (Velveeta) cheese
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 3/4 cups milk
1 can evaporated milk
1/2 cup melted butter
Cook the macaroni according to package instructions. Stir all ingredients into slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 hours & enjoy
Again, THANK YOU to Book Roast for the tag! You can check out her lovely video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syoe44IqUgE&t=215s
Book Your Imagination https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6R5Ip42InfMHMC2pGwGzg
Reading In The Making
Welcome to some booktube newbies! I tag you too.